Scarecrow



Many of you might be wondering if I fell off the edge of the world. Right when about a dozen new subscribers jumped on board because PZ Myer's plugged my blog, most were probably wondering why I vanished from blogging. Well, the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.


Actually, in this case it was fiction.


Although this is unrelated to the content of this blog, I thought I would offer my readers a proper excuse for my lack of posting. I wrote a book. Well, more of a novella really.


It's now available on Amazon.com for Kindle, and if you don't have a Kindle and would like to check it out, be sure and download the *free Kindle app for the PC.


The books is called The Scarecrow and Lady Kingston: Cafe Crunch and the Hollywood Express. It's part one of a three part series I've plotted. If you're interested, follow the links above and check it out! If you're interested in following the progress of the next volume, as well as news for upcoming/future releases, check out my publishing imprint Kuebikobooks.


Although all this is great news, I won't be able to resume a regular schedule. My family will be moving back to the U.S. in two months, so nearly all my time will be taken up with that. But when I do get a few moments to write, I'll try and get a blog or two up (periodically). In the meantime, enjoy the archives, and check out my new book!



Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conflating Atheism and Agnosticism is a Mistake

Discussing the Historicity of Jesus with a Christian Agnostic